1.1. Scope of the collection of personal data
We collect and use personal data of our users, customers and business partners only insofar as this is necessary for the provision and guarantee of the functionality of our offers, contents and services. The collection and use of data is only carried out with the existence of a legal permission or the existence of a consent of the person concerned.
1.2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain your consent as a data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) forms the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you as the data subject are a party, the legal basis is Article 6 (1) b DSGVO. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
If processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO is the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of you as the data subject or another natural person make it necessary to process personal data, the legal basis is Article 6(1)(d) DSGVO.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms as a data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Article 6 (1) f DSGVO forms the legal basis for the processing.
1.3. Data deletion and storage duration
Your personal data as a data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. In addition, storage may take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which our company is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need to continue storing the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
2. Person responsible / data protection officer
The responsible party within the meaning of the DSGVO and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is:
A. Hoffmann - Natursteine / Stein-Import (hereafter „Stein-Import“ resp. „we“ / „us“)
Karl-Liebknecht -Straße 4, D-04720 Böbeln
The data protection officer of Stein-Import can be contacted at the above address or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
3.1. When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.steinimport.com, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion (after 7 days at the latest):
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access is made (i.e. the website you visited before, via which you arrived at our website, so-called referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3.2. When contacting us
If you contact us via a contact form provided on the website, by e-mail, telephone, fax, other services if applicable, or in person, we collect the transmitted data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. You can revoke your consent at any time (see data subject rights). The personal data you provide to us with your details will be processed by us for the purpose of processing your request and handling it on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f DSGVO. Your information may be stored in a customer relationship management system (CRM system) or comparable organization. We delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected. Statutory retention and archiving obligations remain unaffected.
4.1. The personal data collected by us will not be sold or otherwise transferred to third parties for use in return for payment. Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO for the provision and to ensure the functionality of our offers, content and services and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, or
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4.2. Cooperation with processors and third parties
If, in the course of our processing, we disclose data to other persons and companies (processors or third parties), transfer it to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this will only be done on the basis of a legal permission (e.g. if a transfer of data to third parties, such as payment service providers is necessary for the performance of the contract), you have consented, a legal obligation provides for this or we can base this on our legitimate interest (such as the use of agents, web hosts, etc.). If we commission third parties with the processing of data on the basis of a so-called "order processing agreement", this is done on the basis of Art. 28 DSGVO.
4.3. Transfers to third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union or the European Economic Area) or if this is done in the context of using third-party services or disclosing or transferring data to third parties, this is only done if it is done to fulfill our contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, due to a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we will only process data or have data processed in a third country if the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DSGVO, i.e. the processing is carried out on the basis of special guarantees such as the recognized determination of a level of data protection corresponding to EU standards (e.g. for the USA by the "Privacy Shield").
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made, so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
Another convenient way to disable and (re-)enable cookies is provided by the following preference managers:
We store your personal data that you have provided to us as a customer or business partner, insofar as they are necessary for the performance of the contract or/and for the maintenance of our customer or business relationship with you. The legal basis for the processing for the fulfillment of the contract is Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DSGVO. In addition, we use your data exclusively for the purpose of direct advertising for our own similar products or services. In the described use, our legitimate interest is based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter f DSGVO. You have an unconditional right to object to the use of your data for the purpose of direct advertising.
7. Use of script libraries (Google Webfonts)
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. The lawfulness of the data processing that took place up to the time of your revocation on the basis of your consent remains unaffected by the revocation;
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller, and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our company headquarters for this purpose.
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was updated in March 2021. Due to the further development of our offers, contents and services or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at www.steinimport.com/privacy.